We’re shaping a future where unlimited machine uptime is the norm. Our solution leverages AI and plug-and-play sensors to provide 24/7 machine monitoring and predict machine faults and process failures. We are featured in the Forbes 30under30
2020 Europe Manufacturing category.
AiSight is a workplace focused on our customers and sustainability. We value a friendly, respectful, and collaborative work environment; fair and honest communication; and motivated teammates. To bolster our team, we’re looking for a Product Manager / UX Designer (m/f/x).
What would make you a perfect match
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in a related field.
At least 3 years of experience in UX design or software development (Frontend), preferably in manufacturing, IoT, AI, or other related industries.
Product management experience or willingness to develop in the role.
- A strong and creative portfolio that showcases your design skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiar with responsive design principles and practices.
- You can work independently, prioritize your tasks well, and make important decisions confidently.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to think critically about the product and how to improve the user experience.
- Experience with common user research methods, such as user interviews, usability tests, and other qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Experience collaborating with other designers and developers to ensure designs are executed effectively and efficiently.
It would be nice if you bring this additional knowledge:
How we approach the interview process?
In our recruitment process we are interested in exploring if our goals and values are a match to those who join our team. This way we ensure a motivated team, who has clarity about the direction we are taking as a company. Here you can see all the application process detailed: Applying at AiSight? Here is what to expect!
AiSight was founded in 2018 by Matthias and Max with the vision of making unlimited machine uptime a reality. Our Berlin-headquartered company has developed a solution that goes beyond predictive maintenance, into the realm of machine diagnostics, with the ability to not only predict malfunctions, but to detect process errors, improve material-use efficiency, and protect overall machine health.
In 2020, AiSight featured in Forbes 30under30. In September 2021, we were acquired by the global sensor provider Sensirion, of Switzerland. We are now a part of the Sensirion subsidiary Sensirion Connected Solutions. We’re proud to be part of Sensirion’s success story and excited for our future together.
Our mission currently draws on the combined talents of 65 colleagues from 20 countries. By the end of 2022, we plan to grow our team to 85 members. This collection of unique and diverse specialists brings together education from top universities, rich experience, and forms the cornerstone of our company culture. Additionally, we have many years of professional experience at companies like Porsche, ABB, Tesla, MTU Aero Engines, Holtzbrinck Digital, BASF, BTG Pactual or and multiple startups in Silicon Valley, Southeast Asia, Brazil and Berlin.